Standard double room
Rooms in the new building and in the historic part
Two of these four rooms are situated in the main building, whereas the other two are in the historic original part of the hotel.
The rooms in the main building are fitted with a walk-in shower area and are situated in the direction of the roof covered in grass between the two parts of the building. The two rooms in the historic part of the hotel are very differently furnished and designed. Room 410 is fitted with open units, a bathroom with window and laminated floor, whereas room 413 is carpeted and has a wardrobe in it.
The hotel spa facilities are to be found one floor above these two rooms.
- BACK AND NECK MASSAGE 30 min42.- EURBack and neck are relaxed. Reduces tensions, weariness and stress.
- HOT STONE MASSAGE 75 min105.- EURIn this Indian art of healing polished lava stones, which are heated to about 50°C, are used to relax the energy centers of the body and create an intensive feel-good effect.
- WHOLE BODY MASSAGE 50 min69.- EURFördert die Durchblutung, aktiviert den Stoffwechsel und mobilisiert die Muskulatur und das Bindegewebe. Die Massage beruhigt und wirkt entspannend auf die Gelenke und Nerven. Sie führt zu allgemeinem Wohlbefinden.
- LOMI LOMI NUI 75 min120.- EURThe combination of tropical oil and flowing motions frees the body from stress, anxiety and cramping from deep within.
- BOUQUET OF FLOWERS "small"15.- EUR
- BOUQUET OF FLOWERS "large"25.- EUR
- HALF BOARD39.- EUREvening menu in 3 courses at 6 pm. Price per person/day.
- CANDLELIGHT DINNER "DELUXE"210.- EUR5-course gourmet set menu with corresponding wines, soft drinks, coffee and romantic decoration.Bookable in summer for either 6pm or 8pm. All-inclusive price for two.
- CANDLELIGHT DINNER149.- EUR4-course gourmet set menu with corresponding wines, soft drink, coffee and romantic decoration. Bookable the whole year for either 6pm or 8pm. All inclusive price for two.